Terms & condition
Posted on May 21, 2015
Greetings to you on our website!
- Any of the term s “Livestory” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of this website.
- The term “you” refers to the user of this website.
- The contents of this website are solely for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the validity, performance, completeness or suitability of the information that is provided on this website. You should accept the fact that the information and materials may be inaccurate or have errors. We are not liable for any inaccurate information to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Any material or information you use from this website is wholly at your own risk and we are not liable for it.
- You shall be solely responsible to see if the information available or products or services available through this website meets your necessities.
- The material that is found on this website is either owned by us or is licensed to us. Reproduction of any material is absolutely forbidden.
- All trademarks copied in this website, which are not property of r licenced to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unlicensed use of this website may give to a claim of damages and /or it will be considered as a criminal offence.
- This website at times may include links to other websites so that you gain better information. We do not take any responsibility for any content that is present on the linked website.
- Without prior written permission of livestory, you may not create a link to this website from any other website or document.
- Disputes if any which is arising from the use of this site is subject to the laws of ——-